Learn about the Best Street Food in Hanoi and Hue in Vietnam in this Video Guide
Street Food Guide for Hanoi by Food Ranger
In this street food adventure video, Myself (The Food Ranger, Trevor James), am taking you on a street food tour/ street food adventure through some of Hanoi’s busiest street food markets, street food alleyways, and food street’s. We try a lot of cheap, delicious, and local street food that you will definitely want to fly here for. Asian street food is some of the best street food in the world, and since we live in China, it’s easy for us to fly to Vietnam to eat the best street food when we like. In this video, we ate a bunch of different Vietnamese street foods. Addresses for the street foods are mentioned besides the Dishes:
1)Hanoi Bun Oc (Escargot Snail Noodle Soup) – 36 luong ngoc quyen, Hanoi, Vietnam
2) Street Bun Dao – Fried Tofu, Spring Rolls, dipped into a fermented shrimp paste – 25 ta hien str hanoi
3) Bahn Cuon – Steamed rice noodle rolls – 41 hang buom
4) Fried Shrimp Cake – Ngo Dong Xuan, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi
5) Quan Oc Steamed Escargot Snails in Lemongrass on the street side! – 1a dina liet, Old quarter, Hanoi
6) Pho Cuon Vietnamese Street Food Spring Rolls stuffed with beef marinated in lemongrass and tons of Vietnamese herbs – 33 ngu xa, Hanoi, Vietnam
7) Pho Tron – The most delicious dry noodles on the street side in Hanoi – 45 hang chieu, Old Quarter, Hanoi, VietnamThe Food Ranger
Street Food Guide for Hue by Food Ranger
We found 11 different Vietnamese street foods in this video. If you arrive here looking to eat, you can follow along with these addresses:
1) Bun Bo hue @02:44– The specialty street food Beef and pork broth noodle soup of Hue, Vietnam – It’s absolutely rich and delicious! Found at the Dong Ba market early morning around 730am. Go to the outside of the street market and find the old ladies with big pots of good street food and you’ll discover a ton!
2) Bun Hen @ 06:10 Spicy Clam noodle soup – Also found at the Dong Ba Market in Hue, Vietnam, in the early morning! Just look around the outside of the market, the perimeter, not on the inside.
3) Banh Tam Banana Leaf @ 09:44 wrapped around marinated shrimp – Found directly beside the Bun Hen at Dong Ba market
4) Veg Soup @ 11:27 – Also found at Dong Ba Street Food Market in Hue, Vietnam
5) Bun Tith Nuong @ 14:37 Grilled pork over top of rice noodles. These was my favorite meal from Hue, and so cheap at 10,000 Vietnamese dong! Bun Thit Nuong 66 Bạch Đằng
6) Banh Mi – Vietnamese Sandwich @ 17:55– This one was quite average. But still fun to eat! This one was at the intersection of Xuan 68 and Le Thanh Ton street inside Hue’s old city.
7) Douhua Silken Tofu @ 21:27 – This was a street food vendor carrying the food on wooden poles, so you have to be lucky at the right place at the right time. We were at the location below around 4:30 PM and she came along.
8) Banh Tran Truong “Vietnamese Pizza made from rice paper” @ 22:54. You can find this one inside the old city on 14 Le Thanh Ton Street in Hue, Vietnam
9) Banh Ep – Flattened rice paper dough with raw egg grilled @ 22:54 – Same location as the Vietnamese rice paper pizza
10) Nem Lui Vietnamese Pork Skewers @ 25:56 – These were found at 241 Huynh Thuc Khang – TP, Hue, Vietnam
11) Banh Xeo Vietnamese pancakes @ 25:56 – Same location as above, 241 Hyun Thuc Khang – TP. Hue, VietnamThe Food Ranger