Learn about the Best Street Food in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) and Danang in Vietnam in this Video Guide
Street Food Video Guide for Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) by the Food Ranger
The addresses for the street foods, for your next visit to Saigon, Vietnam:
-Deep Back Alley Street Vietnamese Pho Noodle Soup: 257 Duan Van Bo, Saigon, Vietnam -Market Fresh Vietnamese Durian: Duan Van Bo Alleys, There is a huge street food market here that you can spend hours exploring!
-Southern Vietnamese Street Food Bun Rieu: This is in the Duan Van Bo Alleyways too!
-Southern Vietnamese Street Food Com Tam Banh: 154 Le Quoc hung, Saigon, Vietnam
-Coconut Worms: 228 Ly Tu Trong Street, District 1, Saigon, Vietnam
-Vietnamese Street Food Quail Egg Balut: This guy is on a motorbike and roams the streets. Best to search around the back alleys of Saigon!
-HUGE Seafood and Snails Street Food Feast: Oc Dao Seafood and Snail RestaurantThe Food Ranger
Street Food Video Guide for Danang by the Food Ranger
In this video, learn about a bunch of different Vietnamese street foods we ate in Danag The Names of the Dishes and addresses for the street foods are mentioned below:
1) Banh Beo – Vietnamese Tapa – Steamed rice flour with a pork and mushroom sauce – 74 HUYNH THUC KHANG DANANG
2) Bun Mam – Rice noodles with anchovy sauce, veg, pineapple, and Chilli – 141 HUYNH THUC KHANG DANANG
3) Banh Canh Ruong – Noodle with quail egg, beef sausage, fermented pork sausage, mackerel chunks, and in a rich Broth – 20 HA THI THAN DANANG
4) Avocado with coconut ice cream and Caramelised coconut – ACROSS 07-08 CHO BAC MY AN
5) Vietnamese spring rolls wrapped in mustard greens – 231/10 LE DUAN DANANG
6) Banh Mi Sandwich – 62 TRUNG NU VUONG DANANG
7) Mi Quang classic Danang noodle soup – 56 Le Hong Phong DANANGThe Food Ranger