This Post is all about How to Spend 3 Days in Procida and Discovering the Charm and Beauty of Procida Visually with Public Vlogs of some Travelers.
Procida is a small island located in the Bay of Naples, off the coast of southern Italy. It is part of the Flegrean Islands and is positioned amidst Capo Miseno and Ischia Island, covering an area of less than 4.1 square kilometers. The island has a rugged coastline with several rocky cliffs and small beaches. Its highest point is Terra Murata, a fortified village built on a hill that rises to 91 meters above sea level.
Procida is surrounded by crystal clear waters and is known for its colorful houses, picturesque landscapes, and rich cultural heritage. It is located about 10 kilometers from Naples and can be reached by ferry or hydrofoil from the ports of Naples and Pozzuoli. Procida’s geological formation was a result of the eruption of four volcanoes, which are currently inactive and submerged
Day 1 Things to Do
A Vlog on Procida by Arenia Whita
Day 2 Things to Do
- Take a morning boat tour to nearby Ischia island to soak in the thermal waters and explore the lush gardens of La Mortella.
- Return to Procida for a leisurely evening visiting the colorful Santuario di Santa Maria delle Grazie and walk in the streets of Historic Terra Murata which are as captivating as the stunning landscape of Procida.
- For dinner, head to Ristorante La Lampara for delicious seafood and a view of the stunning Marina di Corricella.
Another Vlog on Procida by BrownBoy Travels
Day 3 Things to Do
- Explore the island’s cultural and artistic heritage at the Santa Margherita Vecchia complex, which includes a church, a convent, and a museum.
- In the afternoon, visit the Abbey of San Michele Arcangelo, a beautiful 11th-century monastery located on a hilltop with stunning views of the island and the sea.
- Relax at one of the Beaches of Procida. Procida has several beautiful beaches, including Chiaia Beach, Pozzo Vecchio Beach, and Ciraccio Beach.