Learn about Best Things to Do in Santorini in this Post. This Post is a Collection of Couple of Videos by Travel Vloggers detailing about Important Sights, Attractions, Landmarks & Activities To Do in Santorini
8 Best Things to Do in Santorini – Travel Video Guide by World Wide Hearts
8. Visit Pyrgos. Pyrgos is the former capital of Santorini and the best-preserved medieval settlement on the island. It is located about seven kilometers south of Fira, but feels much further away as there aren’t as many tourists in the area.
7. Red Beach This is arguably the most famous and beautiful beach of Santorini and is located in the area of the ancient site of Akrotiri. Red Beach owes its name to the original colors of the steep cliffs created from the volcanic lava.
6. Fira is the beautiful capital of the island. It’s located on the western edge of Santorini and has a combination of natural beauty, social life, night life, and shopping.
5. Akrotiri is one of the most interesting places to visit in Greece. Being a thriving community from 4000 to 2000 B.C., this town is now covered in ash following a volcanic eruption on the island in about 1600 BC. It is also referred to as the ‘Greek Pompei’ and is extremely well preserved.
4. The 4th best thing to do in Santorini is to visit a winery. Because of its unique climate and the mineral content of its volcanic soil, Santorini produces arguably the best wine in Greece
3. Oia is the most famous of all villages on Santorini. It is widely known for its beautiful views above the cliffs, breathtaking sunset, and some of the most exclusive hotels in the world.
2. Take a boat tour to the volcano and Therasia. Did you know that Santorini used to be a circular island and that these islands were once connected?
1. The best thing to do in Santorini, Greece is Hiking from Fira to Oia
World Wild Hearts
15 Best Things to Do in Santorini – Travel Video Guide by Samuel & Audrey
15 Things to do in Santorini Island Tour mentioned in the above Video by Samuel and Audrey :
- 1) Hike to Oia from Fira (Thira)
- 2) Visit and Explore the Beauty of Oia
- 3) Boat Trip to Volcano (Nea Kameni Volcanic Park)
- 4) Swim to the hot springs
- 5) Prehistoric Town of Akrotiri
- 6) Red Beach in Santorini
- 7) Pyrgos
- 8) Prophet Elias Monastery
- 9) Ancient Thira on a rainy day
- 10) Greek Breakfast in Santorini
- 11) Museum of Prehistoric Thera
- 12) Archaeological Museum of Thera
- 13) Cathedral Church of Saint John The Baptist
- 14) Sunset in Thira (Fira)
- 15) Greek Food in Santorini